Charles Elwin Pledger and his wife, Belle, with Vera, their daughter (age 5) and their niece, Audrey Pledger. This photo was taken about 1928 or 1929. The Cream Station was located on Park Street where the Village Hall is located. The Cream Station was torn down to make room for the new Village Hall. Elwin continued his business in a small building next to their home on North Main Street (where Breitbach Chiropractic building is now).