OREGON WOMEN’S CLUB CHORUS (1928) SEATED: Esther McManus, Helen Schuster, Ida Elliott, Don McGill, Clarabelle Stone, Myrtle Bonsack, Alice Booth, and Lila Johnson STANDING: Marcella Meister, Eleanor Barry, Ada Dvergedal, Josephine Johnson, Louva Sweeney, Mrs. Arthur Ames, Sr., Eleda Frye, Minnie Litel, Mrs. Carl Shilton, and Marie Richards. The Oregon Women’s Club Chorus made its first appearance at the regular club meeting on November 17, 1927. Don McGill was the director and accompanist. Most of the practice meetings were held at the McGill home. Several concerts were given for the general public with no admission charge, but donations were welcome to assist the group with their school and public projects. Four to six programs were given each year. The group also made several radio broadcasts The group lasted for about ten years but ended due to changing memberships and difficulty in finding rehearsal times.