This building is part of the Charlie’s on Main restaurant. The photo was published in an Oregon Observer Supplement on April 18, 1895.
In 1867-68 a two story school building was erected in the village. When it came time to build another school in 1895, this one pictured, was divided into three sections.
JOHANNE AMALIA NIELSEN was Treasurer of the first Ladies Aid in 1895, and helped start Sunday School. She was born on April 5, 1863 in Skovbolle, Kobelov, Lolland, Denmark; baptized in Kobelov Church the same year.